life

Life is beyond crazy right now with classes, moving, and personal things.  Today, I registered for my last semester of classes. College has gone by so fast and I cannot believe in just about 6 months, I will be graduating.
The next six months are going to be just as chaotic. During that time, I will not only be student teaching, but also studying for all of my state certifications. I am extremely nervous about those exams because I am the worst test taker ever.  In conjunction with student teaching in New Braunfels, I am hoping to move there in December so that I do not have to commute back and forth from San Marcos everyday.
I am so excited to have the opportunity to student teach in New Braunfels, as I hope to start my career there.  This will give me an opportunity to work with the principal, teachers, and students in order to make sure this is the place for me. I have a set environment in mind that I hope to teach at in order to provide the best education to my students.  Placement will be key.

Overall it seems that life is about to change drastically for me, but in a continued positive direction.  Better keep my life together over the next few months, as it is almost time to become a full blown adult, rather than a college student.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Man's best friend

Is it Christmas yet?