Is it Christmas yet?

Brrr!! It is finally cold! Let’s hope it lasts.
Every year with the onset of cold weather, I become extremely excited and ready for my favorite time of year, Christmas. I am one who would already have my house fully decorated for Christmas in October, if people would not think I was weird. When I decorate my house for the holiday season, it looks like a Christmas shop exploded because everywhere you look has a decoration of some kind. I hold out hope that one day people will not judge me and I can put my tree and other festive items up early. I just love this joyful time of year filled with Christmas music, lights, and of course, presents. Remember, I told you I love to shop, and the holiday season gives me another excuse to do so.

This past weekend, I had no plans and very little homework so I spent the whole time curled up in a blanket on the couch watching Christmas movies. It did not matter that I had already seen them all. Good movies never get old, but it is time for Lifetime and Hallmark channel to get the season started with this year’s new films.  If you are looking for me over the next couple of month, expect to find me in front of the television, all snuggly, watching movies.

Comments

  1. I love Christmas. It's the best time of the year. I have already done some Christmas shopping with my mother. I have already started watching How the Grinch Stole Christmas (my favorite Christmas movie) but I have to admit I have been watching it since June.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Hallmark movies!!! All you have to do is leave your tree up and just make it the 'Holiday Tree' and then slowly transition to where you leave it as Christmas for the majority of the time! ;)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Man's best friend